Prepare your mix !
Please carefully read the following words :
To allow us to correctly master your music, your mix must respect the following conditions. Please carefully read this sections, or we'll have to send your mix back to you :
- the maximum peak level of your mix has to be at -6 dBFS. Just check the level of your mix bus ;
- your mix file must be a 24 bits depth file (not 16 bits !). 32 bit float is better if you can ;
- your mix can be at 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz or 96 kHz. However, for a better quality, we recommend you to record and mix at 96 kHz. If your computer doesn't support 96 kHz, 48 kHz will still be better than 44.1 kHz (a better quality for a light cost in CPU ressources). The choice is yours ;
- keep a minimal dynamic range between peaks and RMS. If we receive a heavily compressed mix, we'll not be able to master it properly ;
- please do NOT insert any audio plugin on your mix bus or on the MASTER channel of your DAW (EQ, compressor, harmonics, ...). You can insert plugins like spectrum analysers but NOT audio plugins.